Eden Associate Training – Durban
Eden Associate Training is an exciting and challenging 3-day journey into the world of person-centred care. As the most widely practised, comprehensive approach to person-centred care, Eden Associate Training has been proven to offer practical tools, resources, and inspiration that empower individuals and teams to initiate and maintain effective change in long-term care.
Through our ten-principle approach to person-centred care, participants will:
- Tap into cutting-edge approaches in the person-centred care movement
- Return to their organisation or home equipped and inspired to initiate change
- Gain powerful team-building skills to strengthen care partnerships
- Learn how person-centred care drives improved quality and financial performance
- Get connected to a broad network of person-centred care resources worldwide
- Contribute to reframing the culture of care and perceptions of ageing in our society.
Who should do this training?
- Leadership teams from organisations along the entire care continuum seeking to grow their teams and transform their organisational culture
- Representatives of long-term care communities interested in initiating a culture-change journey. This flagship training is an essential first step for organisations wishing to adopt the Eden Alternative philosophy and join the Eden Register
- Long-term care ombudsmen and policymakers interested in learning more about person-centred care.
This training is CPD Accredited.
Registrations are open, please click here to proceed.